- A 20% deposit is required within two weeks of reserving any equipment payable via cash or personal check with a valid
- Balance must be paid in full 1 week prior to the event.
- Cancellations must be made no less than ten days prior to the scheduled event to receive a refund of the deposit.
All orders cancelled less than ten days of the event will forfeit the entire deposit.
- Rental rates are based on a one day charge, there are no additional charges for Sundays or holidays.
- Equipment failure must be brought to our attention immediately.
- Equipment must be used for the purpose of which it was intended.
- All rates are subject to change.
- After hours delivery/pickup arrangements must be made prior to event, extra charges may apply.